Jobscience PowerSearch Transforms Under-utilized ATS/CRM Databases into a Primary Source of Hire
SAN FRANCISCO, April 29, 2014 – Jobscience, Inc., the leader in CRM-based Recruiting, today announced Jobscience PowerSearch, a unique visual interactive ATS/CRM (Applicant Tracking System/Contact Relationship Management) search tool within the Jobscience platform that requires no training and ‘leaves no recruiter behind.’ Jobscience PowerSearch instantly broadens the usability of internal ATS/CRM databases, which can transform them into highly valued intellectual property and a sustainable competitive advantage for recruiting organizations.
“In today’s world where consumer application user experience is the new standard for enterprise applications, recruiters should not require a Boolean Black Belt to get maximum value out of their ATS system,” said Miranda Nash, president of Jobscience. “In addition, even the most experienced user is forced to guess which search queries will deliver the best results due to the ‘black box’ nature of existing ATS/CRM search tools, which offer no visibility into the relevance of the dataset. These challenges lead to recruiting organizations continually reinvesting in ‘filling the funnel’ with outside candidates rather than mining their own database, which is cumbersome and requires esoteric skills.”
Jobscience PowerSearch consumerizes the talent search experience by combining innovative visual interactive search functions with the power of domain-specific contextual search, keyword search and geo-spatial search technologies to deliver accurate, precise and consistent search results at scale.
“We have been impressed with the responsiveness of Jobscience PowerSearch and the intuitive visual nature of the user experience,” said Manish Mehta, COO of ProKarma, a Jobscience customer and participant in the Jobscience PowerSearch beta program. “Taking full advantage of our rich internal dataset by putting fast, intuitive search in the hands of all our recruiters is a priority for our business.”
Key features of Jobscience PowerSearch include:
- JFactors – Dynamically turn unstructured resume content into uniform, visual components of a talent profile to ensure accurate and consistent search results. Components are created using structured, domain-specific JFactors that recruiters can use to consistently search, evaluate and compare talent.
- Visual Validation – Users gain transparency into the accuracy of search results through the visual identification of terms within results, which improves confidence in overall datasets and search results.
Jobscience PowerSearch is a simple-to-use, but powerful search tool that empowers recruiting organizations to:
- Boost Productivity on DAY ONE by giving all recruiters the power and confidence to perform like search experts.
- Cut Costs by enabling all recruiters to easily mine and re-use internal datasets, rather than continuously buying or building new datasets.
- Simplify Continuous Engagement campaigns with contacts/candidates, which can be created and tracked within the ATS/CRM system.
- Create a Sustainable Competitive Advantage based on IP, rather than individual skills.
Jobscience PowerSearch is immediately available through an open beta program and sold as part of the Jobscience platform.
The Jobscience Platform
The Jobscience platform leverages the security, scalability and agility of salesforce.com’s Force.com and Heroku infrastructures to enable recruiters to source, engage and hire top talent using innovative social, mobile and search technologies. The Jobscience platform delivers both front-office talent relationship management capabilities and back-office business administrative functionality to uniquely service both corporate recruiting teams and staffing agencies.
Jobscience, Inc., the leader in CRM-based Recruiting, is an innovator in developing agile solutions that help employers and staffing agencies source, recruit, place and hire top talent. More than 500 corporations and staffing agencies across the globe in the education, entertainment, financial services, public sector, healthcare, high tech industries use Jobscience. Jobscience’s solutions have been recognized the past five consecutive years by salesforce.com customers as the AppExchange Customer Choice Award for Human Resources and Recruiting. For more information, visit www.jobscience.com.
All trademarks and registered trademarks in this document are the properties of their respective owners.