CD Recruitment Chooses Jobscience As it Looks Ahead at Being Future-Proof.
CD Recruitment is home to global experts in IT Sales & IT Technical Recruitment. Since 1996, the firm has placed over 8,000 candidates in 23 countries, across 6 continents. CD builds high-performing IT Sales & IT Technical teams across the UK, Europe, and internationally. Beyond the IT sales & technical recruiting, CD employees are also known to be recognised experts in Construction and Business Services Sales, building talented construction sales teams in the UK since 1991.
Harry Lee, Director at CD Recruitment, spoke with the Jobscience team about his experiences with recruitment software.
Before Jobscience, CD Recruitment was using TroySoft, an “archaic, block-based system.” When Harry Lee entered his leadership position and the firm was at 45 employees, it was apparent that the recruitment software needed to change from a hosted environment into the cloud. TroySoft’s features were very limited and the system was only accessible on-premise. Candidate records and CVs were scattered across different file share locations that even included paper-based file management for both clients and candidates.
Trusting in the force.com platform, Harry decided to look for recruitment solutions built on Salesforce. Ultimately, the CD team chose Jobscience for a number of reasons:
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com (CD employees and clients had experience using Salesforce)
- Alternate solution Bullhorn created too much frustration with its difficult navigation.
- Jobscience offers marketing tools to engage with candidates and clients, including email marketing and SMS texting. “Permanent placement is all about catching the right people at the right time,” explained Harry. “You have to be the first to call hot candidates, and always add value to the relationship. High performers are the people who will appreciate the text and interact with you.”
- Jobscience’s PowerSearch allows recruiters to find candidates within the internal database quickly, and without Boolean string searches.
- Short Lists allow recruiters to log in each day and easily build candidate lists.
- Performance Reports allow Harry to easily track submittals, current job orders, leads, and fill rates.
- Jobscience’s impressive workflows for the hiring process: from submittal, to interview, to placement.
- Click-to-dial calling replaced a legacy phone system, providing faster connections to clients, prospects, and candidates.
“Jobscience has a real interest in furthering the future of software, not in staying static. We know that technology changes, just as recruitment demands improvement and development…Having Jobscience even helped us get through the recession.”
– Harry Lee | Director at CD Recruitment
When thinking beyond software features to the bigger picture, Harry remarked that “Jobscience has a real interest in furthering the future of software, not in staying static. We know that technology changes, just as recruitment demands improvement and development…Having Jobscience even helped us get through the recession.”
At the close of our conversation, Jobscience asked Harry about the best part of working at CD Recruitment. He replied, “the people that work here. We have great people who all have a common objective, are focused, and committed. This is why I have stayed at CD so long. Secondarily, we invest in our employees, giving them every tool they need to succeed and future-proof our business. Jobscience is one of those tools.” The Jobscience team looks forward to innovating additional powerful features, to help customers like CD stay ahead of the curve.
Share this Post