What are you doing this fall? If you’re in staffing, hopefully you’re heading to American Staffing Association’s Staffing World Conference, this year held in Nashville, Tennessee. The event takes place October 27-29 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center, with Jobscience at Booth #514.
You can save up to $300 per person if you register by June 12, so you may want to act quickly!
Why should I go?
There are tons of reasons you should go to one of the highlight events in the staffing industry. Here’s a few of them:
- Meet and connect with colleagues: Staffing World is the largest convention in the staffing and recruiting industry, making it a must-attend event for anyone in this industry.
- Learn about cutting-edge tools: Learn about the latest, bleeding edge technology and insights the staffing world has to offer, like search optimization tactics and big data.
- Gain expertise: There’s no better place to go for ideas and best practices to bring back to your staffing agency. Topics range from staff development to sales and marketing and beyond.
- Hear thought leading speakers: A number of impressive speakers have been lined up for your listening pleasure, including Stephen Dubner, co-author of “Freakonomics” and “SuperFreakonomics,” as well as Jim Clifton, chairman and chief executive officer of Gallup.
- Suppliers: Get a look at all the great suppliers in the industry, from consulting firms to staffing software providers (hint: you’ll be able to visit Jobscience in booth #154).
Visit Nashville, “The Music City”
Nashville itself is another great reason to check out Staffing World this year. Music lovers in particular may want to plan a vacation around this conference. When you’re not busy learning about the latest applicant tracking software tools or best practices, you will have time to explore Music City.
According to Budget Travel, Nashville is one of the top three best budget destinations in 2015, where you can expect to hear music nearly anywhere you go in the city. Stop by the “Honky Tonk Highway” a street of bars famous for their music and atmosphere, Tennesee Vacation noted. Also be sure to try hot chicken, a regional delicacy.
Nowhere else will you experience quite the same combination of bluegrass tunes and world class staffing insight. We’re obviously excited about it. Visit Jobscience’s event page to register for Staffing World or to set up a meeting with the Jobscience team. Remember: You can save money if you register before June 12!
We hope to see you there!
Jobscience | Are you having a relationship issue with your staffing software? Fix it.